Jared started school 3 weeks ago. He's taking 16 credits this semester, which is less than what he was taking while we were engaged and newly married. Jared will be posting on how school is going and such things soon... I hope... :)
I recently cut my hair, and I absolutely love it. It is way short now, and is very low maintenance which is perfect for me. A very quick brush through is all it needs most days now. It's great, especially with my new position at work. I no longer am what they called the "prep girl". I now am opening and cooking breakfast most days of the week. This means getting to work by 4 am. On the plus side I am home at noon and pretty much have the rest of my day to do whatever, which usually includes lots of time with Jared. YAY!!! It also means that I get every other Sunday off.
Jared applied for this Terrell H Bell Teaching Incentive Loan, and....... WE GOT IT! Jared knows more about the details of it than I do so I will make sure he includes that. But basically we are getting money if he teaches in Utah after he graduates. It is going to be such a blessing. I know I am very grateful for it.
Nothing else has really happened in our lives that I can think of at the moment. But we are doing well and are still very much in love with each other and so VERY happy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment