Well I am a little behind on our update for February. So it is not going to be as detailed as I would hope because well, it's already the end of March.
Well at the beginning of February Jared went to UMEA. He was gone for a few days at the conference. What all happened I honestly don't know, but while Jared was gone he sent me some roses. It was very sweet.
We were on the committee for our ward's Valentine's Dinner. I was in charge of getting the decorations up and Jared was in charge of music(big surprise there right). We decorated with the centerpieces from our wedding. Jared found a lot of romantic Italian type music, and it really set the mood. It was such a hit with everyone that came.
Valentines Day we went out to dinner at Sizzler and exchanged gifts of course. I can't remember what we did after dinner exactly, but we didn't have much time that night because I didn't get off till 6 and we both had work the next day.
Jared's mentor teacher's wife had baby last month, so Jared had a lot of practice teaching. His first conducting performance was at the 6th grade orientation with the jazz band.
That pretty well sums up February.
No comments:
Post a Comment