April
Ok in April we had Easter. Our complex had an Easter Egg hunt and we decorated. But unfortunately my pictures from Easter Events wouldn't load.
In April things started warming up so we started taking the boys down to the San Juan River to play. They LOVE playing at the river.
May
May was mostly trying to survive the end of the school year. I was SO ready for summer. 1 thing we did in May was we built a fort in our living room over Mother's Day weekend. And yes we slept in it.
June
In June we ran in The Dirty Dash with friends from Mussi. Called ourselves the Mussi Mudders. It was a lot of fun, though if I decide to do it again I'd like to be in better shape.
Also in June my brother Ethan came and stayed with us for a week and a half. It was nice to have him here. We played at the river and he and I actually floated it. I hope he decides to come stay with us again soon. Unfortunately my phone wigged out and I lost the pictures I took when he was here.
We went to So Jo and had a little family reunion with my side since my sister and her husband came to visit. We went to Lagoon and had a ton of fun. And again sorry no pictures :(
Overall June was busy.
July
In July Jared's family came to visit us after a family reunion in St George.We went camping in Mesa Verde and saw everything there. We also went to Monument Valley. We did some playing here and mussi too. It was nice to have the family here. I hate that they live 10 hours away from us.
The rest of July was us just trying to enjoy Jared's time off. Nothing too exciting.
August
August was spent getting ready for school to start up again and some last minute fun. August was a lot of trying to get back into a routine too. I teach Seminary during the last class of the day, which was different. We must have been busy because I took NO pictures.
September
September we were finally into a good routine. Jared spent Labor Day weekend in the Grand Canyon with the NACAP students. I was GOING to go, but it costs extra to have dogs and it just wasn't worth it. They had a great time, but I don't have pictures to prove it.
We also went to the Brad Paisley concert up in SLC. Brad is our favorite artist (partly because our song is "Then") and we hadn't seen him in concert in 5 years. Our "seats" were AMAZING, and that's because we didn't actually sit. We were right up at the stage. Seriously we were 5 feet away from Brad at times. We went with my sister and her husband and had A BLAST! Though my ears were still ringing the next day. Definitely a night I won't forget.
And that bring us up to date. I will try and be better going forward. Hope this post finds you well.






No comments:
Post a Comment