Hard to believe we're already in the 3rd trimester. Only 11 weeks (ish) to go.
How Far Along: 29 weeks 7 days (in other words I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow)
Baby's Size: Butternut Squash (15.25 in 2.5 lbs)
Gender: Girl
Sleep: I've had some issues with breathing so going to sleep can be a challenge (I sometimes go into a panic thinking of going to sleep - yep totally irrational). As long as I get the right amount of pillows under my head and have my wedge pillow I can still sleep.
Miss Anything: Being able to breathe normally - I've still got some congestion from my cold and baby girl thinks that up towards my lungs is a great place to just hang out.
Movement: This girl is a mover (she's a Wonnacott that's for sure). When possible I make sure Jared gets the chance to feel her moving around. She either is hanging out way too high (where my lungs are) or way down low.
Food Cravings: Ice Cream, Watermellon, Anything cool/cold really.
Food Aversions: Fish, Hot Dogs, Eggs
Happy or Moody Overall: Moody
Best Moment(s) of the Week: Watching the Olympics with Jared, enjoying the last week of Jared's summer break.
Looking Forward To: Finishing projects for our baby girl
No comments:
Post a Comment