Well here we are the "last" week of this pregnancy. However this will most likely NOT be the last week. At my appointment this week my doctor did say that I am thinning but her head is not staying down far enough. But it's still progress and things could happen at any time, I just have a feeling it'll be next week before she gets here.
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Sleep: What is this sleep you speak of? Benadryl helps me to sleep better, but I still wake up a few times in the night.
Miss Anything: Jared (in case you couldn't have guessed that one), not having swollen feet and ankles (seriously they're ridiculously swollen)
Miss Anything: Jared (in case you couldn't have guessed that one), not having swollen feet and ankles (seriously they're ridiculously swollen)
Movement: She is always moving, especially at night when I am trying to get to bed.
Food Cravings: Sweets! (I bought chocolate chip cookies at Sam's Club yesterday and have already eaten like 4 of them... oops)
Food Aversions: Nothing really.
Happy or Moody Overall: Moody
Best Moment(s) of the Week: Taking maternity & family pictures on Saturday (I'll post pics when I get them), date night Saturday night with Jared (we went out to dinner and then to a musical with my sis and her husband)
Looking Forward To: Dinner for my birthday tonight with my family (minus Jared), Jared coming up for 3 days TOMORROW (YAY!!!), oh and not being pregnant anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment