Well it's about time I posted on this... So for our 1st Anniversary this year we spent the weekend in Vegas. I had never been to Vegas before this trip. We decided we would see the sights (aka the strip) and spend some time at the Las Vegas Temple. On our way down we saw our lives pass before our eyes... let me explain. As we were driving down I-15 we were cruising at 80 miles an hour and all of the sudden the cars in front of us were at a dead stop. So basically we had to go from 80 miles an hour to a stop in less than 500 feet and it wasn't going to happen. Luckily we were in the right lane and had a dirt median that we could vear off into. We nearly clipped the car in front of us as we went off into the median, but made it out safely. We got back up onto the freeway, and there was no damage to our car. Turned out there was an accident not too far ahead on the freeway and that's why things were at a stop. Eventually we made it to our hotel, and we started our weekend. Here are pictures of our adventures...
While we were in Vegas we saw my 3 little cousins who live there with there mom who I am very close with. It was so good to see those boys, and they love when Jared is with me too. They think he's so cool and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment