Saturday, June 25, 2016

4 months to go!

I realized just a few moments ago that in 4 months I will be past my due date. 4 MONTHS!!!!  That now seems like such a short amount of time, though I am sure that now I have said it it will just drag on and on.
I'm definitely getting into that nesting stage. The room that will be her room was once my office so we (and by we I really mean Jared mostly) have moved my computer out and into the boy's room. I've cleaned all the walls and baseboards in her room and we've shampooed the carpet. All the furniture except for the crib is set up and in its place, though we'll have the crib set up within the next day or so. At this exact moment Jared is setting up one of those stuffed animal nets so that it's all ready for us to put our old stuffed animals in for her. I've got several projects that I would like to do before the end of September so that they are done before she gets here. I'm not sure how many of them I will actually get to do but a girl can dream right?
I've had a hard time resisting buying all the REALLY cute things that I have put on our registries both on Amazon and at Walmart, but have so far succeeded in not buying a whole lot. We did find the CUTEST outfit when we were at walmart last week. It may or may not be her going home outfit, it really depends on if I find something even cuter. We also picked a few hats and onesies that were on sale (I have a hard time saying no to clearance items). We have started to stock up on diapers when they are at the right price per diaper. At City Market they always have digital coupons on diapers so we check the deals whenever we go grocery shopping. (If you still have a little one in diapers be sure to check out your kroger store digital coupons because they are awesome.) So far we have diapers in newborn, size 1, and size 2. We've also bought a few bottles, diaper cream, baby shampoo (thanks again to digital coupons) and a thermometer,

I still can't believe that our little girl will be here in 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment