How Far Along: 32 weeks 6 days (at least I think so)
Baby's Size: Large Jicima (3.75 lbs)
Gender: Girl
Sleep: Most nights I can sleep through the night without getting up, it is taking longer to fall asleep because it is hard to get comfortable.
Miss Anything: Not having rib pain (little girl likes to push on them these days), being able to breathe easily (oh the joys of pregnancy).
Miss Anything: Not having rib pain (little girl likes to push on them these days), being able to breathe easily (oh the joys of pregnancy).
Movement: SO much movement!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week. I have been snacking on Swedish Fish, eating popsicles, and drinking lots of cold drinks
Food Aversions: Nothing new to the list.
Happy or Moody Overall: Moody more than Happy
Best Moment(s) of the Week: Dinner with friends on Sunday, watching movies with Jared
Looking Forward To: Seeing family and friends tomorrow afternoon at the baby shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment