Saturday, September 24, 2016

35 Weeks

I officially am living up in South Jordan with my parents until this baby comes. If you're in the Salt Lake area and want to see me, just let me know. At my appointment on Tuesday my Dr gave the impression that I should watch my weight a little (I've gained close to 30 pounds as of then which is ok). He also said for me to put my feet up as much as possible to help with the swelling I am experiencing, especially in my feet. I now get to see my Dr every week (hence why I am living in So Jo).

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Baby's Size: I'm not sure
Gender: Girl
Sleep: I'm now needing to sleep with my feet elevated (stupid swelling) and with as large as this girl is my bladder wont let me sleep more than 5 hours straight.
Miss Anything: Jared, Bo & Sam (they are all still in Montezuma Creek)
Movement: Still lots of movement, particularly on my right side and upper abdominal region.
Food Cravings: Nothing specific this week.
Food Aversions: Still not liking eggs (I had a hard time even watching my family eat scrambled eggs for dinner this last week)
Happy or Moody Overall: Moody
Best Moment(s) of the Week: Skyping with Jared
Looking Forward To: Seeing Jared and my boys this next Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment