How Far Along: 34 weeks
Baby's Size: I am not sure (yep my kindle is still dead... oops)
Gender: Girl
Sleep: Unfortunately my bladder will not let me sleep straight through the night anymore. I'm usually SO tired by the time I go to bed that I don't have too hard of a time falling asleep.
Miss Anything: ...
Miss Anything: ...
Movement: SO much movement! She moves all the time. But she is kinda shy and wont let anyone but me and MAYBE Jared feel her move. She particularly likes to move in my right rib cage (pregnancy rib pain is THE worst).
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week
Food Aversions: Nothing new to the list.
Happy or Moody Overall: If I have to pick this week it would be moody because this week has not been a particularly happy one for me.
Best Moment(s) of the Week: This week has been a really hard one for me (emotionally and physically) so I am not sure what to say was the best moment of the week.
Looking Forward To: Uhhh... I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment